As a member of the Production Team reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for taking up a variety of supporting tasks in a safe and efficient manner with a focus on producing a finished product of superior quality.
Excellent time management skills, good communication and teamwork is essential as all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers to ensure production and warehouse procedures are carried out.
- Operate Brake Press machine operator for manufacturing hollow metal door and frames using new material, or by reworking stock products according to work order, blueprints, sketches, templates, elevations etc.
- Quality control check on all labor work orders (verify based on work order).
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop/working area.
- Proper packing, labeling, bundling, and tagging of the of the products if needed.
- Maintaining and servicing of equipment as needed or required.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges, and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Ensuring proper safety measures while working, such as wearing personal protective equipment for face and body.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Ensure the machine is calibrated and cleaned.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Good communication abilities.
- Press Brake operator experience required.
- Other duties as required by the Production Supervisor.