- Welding aluminum with (MIG& TIG), using tools such as brake presses
- Read blueprints and show drawings for custom work
- Use manual mill and lathe machines to fabricate parts
- Use machine shop tools such as brake presses, drill presses and shears to cut, bend and tap parts, experience with manual plasma torch, chop saw, hand drills and grinders.
- Work from blueprints and raw materials to finished parts that can be welded together into complete products
- Candidate must be flexible, reliable and punctual
- Previous experience working on custom pieces and be comfortable working with aluminum and stainless.
Tools, Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves, Welding helmet
Job Location: Brampton