Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for Orders verifications
- Responsible of quotation drawings, final installation drawings.
- Responsible of production packages for custom or standard installations / orders.
- Responsible of the accuracy of the job bills of materials Work with Production Engineer to correct any incorrect information of parts, drawings or bills of materials as required (including configurator)
- Assist production line (assembly problems, tolerance issues, Correct Pro E or Solidworks models or drawings…) Establishes “best practices” rules as they relate to mechanical design and documentation, and implements such rules into the ISO9001 documentation.
Education and/or Experience:
- Post secondary Diploma or Degree, coupled with minimum 2 years in drafting.
- Experience in lifting devices preferred but a strong engineering understanding will suffice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of basic mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of engineering and manufacturing practices.
- Knowledge of Pro Engineer is a must Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works is a bonus Literacy in engineering drawings.
- Must be highly detail oriented as it pertains to drawings.
- Familiarity with typical office PC environment such as MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word, Excel etc.
- Must be a well-structured and organized individual.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, who works well with minimal supervision.
- Must be goal oriented and constantly striving for continuous improvement.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton